At FluentStream, we’re all about software that makes your business life easier. That’s why we’re proud to introduce the latest version of our FluentCloud WebPhone virtual phone.
Just in case you don’t know, FluentCloud WebPhone is our free-to-use virtual phone. Launched from your Google Chrome web browser, it runs as an extension even if the browser is closed. Easily make and receive calls from your computer. It’s compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac.
With the FluentCloud WebPhone, we took a good thing and made it even better. Some of the new features of WebPhone include:
- Improved detection of network conditions to enhance call quality.
- Enhanced visual and audio feedback to see and hear digits that are pushed while on a call
- Improved speed of hold and un-hold operations with some versions of Google Chrome
- Inbound queue calls will now display the queue from which the call originated on the inbound notification
Coming this summer
- Quick transfer/escalation of call
- Local Area Presence quick toggle
With Local Area Presence, match area codes to your client’s area code for maximum connect rates, returned call rates, and increased sales.
Integrated Dynamic Agents Management, including login and logout
Want to try it out? You can get WebPhone 2.0.12 for free for two weeks here.