About the Role: As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for and manage key aspects of our financial and operational reporting as well as relationship management of business partnerships. This includes financial statement revenue analysis, expense reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable, commission calculations and payment, and treasury management.
The ideal candidate will exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness in handling all financial and confidential information and company funds. They should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to work independently and with a variety of personalities. They will need to balance maintaining trustful relationships while also ensuring accurate and timely reporting for monthly recognition of financial and operational results.
The ideal candidate will also be looking for an opportunity for rapid advancement in a growing and evolving position and organization.
- Perform financial statement and commissions reconciliations to ensure the accurate reporting, receipt, and payments of funds for partnership relationships
- Plan, implement and document quality workflows for reporting
- Improve established reconciliation processes and cost saving analyses
- Interpret legal agreements to create financial reporting processes and schedules based upon specified contract terms
- Manage, update, and improve treasury management processes
- Build relationships with external business partnerships
- Work cross functionally with multiple internal teams to efficiently and accurately invoice clients, pay vendors and report on operating efficiencies and financial results
- Support the finance team in meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting, operational, and board reporting deliverables
- Uphold company values in daily interactions with business partnerships and fellow Streamers
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, financial analysis, or related roles
- Solid financial reconciliation experience
- SaaS company experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to and/or prior knowledge of ASC 606 Revenue Recognition
- Excel and MS Office Skills including the use of advanced formulas and pivot tables
- Prior experience analyzing and synthesizing large sets of data and presenting conclusions to leadership a plus
- Adherence to laws and best practices regarding dealing with sensitive information and financial data
- Confidence in operating various software systems and implementing new software systems, including Xero, Google Data Studio, Bill.com, and SalesForce
- Experience with ERPs such as Netsuite and Intacct, or billing software such as Rev.io or Zuora a plus
- A high degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness, with an ability to discover and remedy discrepancies
- A sense of camaraderie and an ability to thrive in a team environment
What We Offer: We have a kegerator of course, a fancy espresso machine, dog friendly, and a work hard/play hard mentality.
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
- 401k Plan
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Paid family leave
- Company equity program
- Professional Development/Tuition Reimbursement
About FluentStream: FluentStream is one of Colorado’s fastest-growing software companies, according to Inc. 5000 Magazine, and one of the most enjoyable places to work. Our mission is to simplify how businesses communicate with their clients. Our unified suite of cloud-based software apps provides businesses with a single system to power, manage and improve live client communications. In addition to replacing legacy business phone systems, we also power video, screen-sharing, fax, messaging and other business communication channels.