As a Client Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and fostering strong relationships with a portfolio of client accounts. You will prioritize your time to focus your efforts based on perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal time frame.
Client Success is a key differentiator for our business. Our clients depend on FluentStream for mission-critical services, and we depend on you to be the point of contact for our most important clients. Client Success operates as strategic, consultative partners who use industry know-how and best practices to up-level and support every FluentStream user.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and empathetic person who is excited about being a part of our growing team.
- Your friends, family, and co-workers always come to you for advice
- Your ability to stay calm under pressure has always allowed you to navigate your way out of many a maze.
- You can guess the end of every mystery movie you’ve ever seen because you are an active, curious listener.
- You consider problem-solving, project management, and convincing people to help you get things done to be core strengths.
- Define, develop and execute effective client adoption and retention strategies
- Tackle parallel client challenges with curiosity, empathy, and strong problem-solving skills
- Build trust and communicate effectively with owners, executives, office managers, and power users alike
- Earn the respect of your clients to generate client references and referrals
- Train clients on existing and new product features
- Drive escalation of client issues, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and project manage the client issue until its resolution
- Deeply understand the FluentStream platform’s capabilities and explain them to clients of all types
- Collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the business
- 3-5 years experience in client-facing roles like Sales, Client Success, Professional Services, and Account Management at a B2B SaaS software company
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and acute attention to detail
- Demonstrate account portfolio planning competency
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present to executive and key decision makers
- Available to travel up to 20%
- Bachelors degree
- Inside Sales or Contact Center experience
- Experience with CRMs, including Salesforce.com, Zoho, Freshdesk, Zendesk, or HubSpot
- Experience with client success software like Gainsight or CustomerSuccess.com,
- Ability to write to/from APIs
Compensation package will include a base salary as well as performance incentives.
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k plan
- Company equity program
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Dog Friendly