About the Role: At FluentStream, Clients are the Center of our Universe. As our Client Support Manager, you will manage and lead our team of Client Support Representatives to ensure that FluentStream continues to provide remarkable “white-glove” service to all of our clients! You will be responsible for ensuring delivering timely, empathetic help that keeps the client’s needs at the forefront of every interaction. You will work closely with our other groups in Client Experience, including Escalations, Onboarding and Client Success. To be successful, you must be a motivated self-starter with a client-centric, solution-oriented approach.
- Manage, coach, and develop a high-performing team of Support Reps.
- Deliver an industry-leading client experience as measured by metrics including NPS, CSAT, response and resolution times, and customer referrals and reviews.
- Analyze data, trends and operational support metrics to help develop strategic plans.
- Partner on cross-functional initiatives throughout the company.
- Execute key initiatives in CS that affect all departments and scale efforts.
- Act as a customer advocate and represent the customer to internal business units to secure the customer’s success.
- Responsible for scheduling, hiring, training, and career development of Support Reps
- Provide appropriate technical and soft skills training and mentoring
- Escalate & route support items through tiers to resolve issues
- Maintain Client Support OnCall schedule
- Manage support procedures (case tracking, escalation, reporting)
- Ensure tickets are routed to best resource and tracked for attention
- Meet/exceed Service Level Agreement (SLA) commitments for response time/follow-up
What you’ll need to have:
- Experience in customer support management for a technology company.
- 3+ years Experience managing and developing a team within Client Experience.
- SaaS company experience strongly preferred
- Experience with VOIP, PBX or related telecommunications services
- Knowledge of Networking
- Knowledge of Linux strongly preferred
- Ability to read SIP Ladders a plus
- Ability to recommend network configurations to clients
- Able to handle tough technical escalations
- Outstanding people skills
- Experience with coaching and personal development
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- A passion for customers and a strong interest and desire to handle a variety of customer issues from the very basic through the ambiguous to highly complex
- Grace under fire, comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
We offer: We have a kegerator of course, a fancy espresso machine, dog friendly, and a work hard/play hard mentality.
- Company equity program
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k plan
- Professional Development / Education Reimbursement
- Dog Friendly
- Commuter (RTD) discount
- Fitness (Movement) discount
- 40+ Company events per year
FluentStream is one of Colorado’s fastest growing software companies, according to the experts at Inc. 5000. We are a fun, fast-paced and innovative software company based in the RiNo neighborhood of Denver. Our mission is to automate and simplify how businesses communicate with their clients. Our unified suite of cloud-based software apps provides a single-system to power, manage and improve live client communications.