About the Role: This is a unique opportunity for a rising executive to lead one of the largest organizations within a private-equity backed SaaS company. We are seeking a driven leader with experience scaling contact center operations, building high-performing teams and delivering an uncompromised client experience. At FluentStream, we believe that Clients are the Center of our Universe. FluentStream is rapidly-growing and desires to strengthen and scale our award-winning Client Support operations. This role has the potential to grow into a Vice President level position within 12-18 months.
Reporting to the President, you will be an integral part of the company’s leadership. You will be responsible for leading and growing our Client Support team, a.k.a. the heartbeat of FluentStream. You will be responsible for maintaining our exceptional level of personalized client service while scaling the team to support thousands of clients and $100M in ARR.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, analytical, competitive, motivated, and empathetic leader who is able to help us continue to grow our team and our people.
- Lead FluentStream’s Client Support, Escalation and Account Management teams. Provide active leadership and mentorship of these teams as they provide live phone, email, and chat support for clients and partners.
- Deliver an industry-leading client experience as measured by metrics including NPS, CSAT, response and resolution times, and customer referrals and reviews.
- Establish, measure and monitor Client Support KPIs and metrics to achieve and exceed established SLAs, track team goals, and drive operational efficiency. Manage your teams to core service metrics (response and resolution times, service levels, etc) and cost/efficiency metrics (agent occupancy rates, support cost per client or unit, etc.)
- Develop and enforce the processes and staffing models to deliver our client promise 24×7.
- Build a high-performing organization that lives our company’s values.
- Become a power-user, expert and evangelist of FluentStream’s products and service offerings.
- Develop a long-term strategy, execution roadmap, priorities, and investment plan to deliver proactive support vision, deflection and scale/productivity
- Build a common set of practices, playbooks, and training programs for the support team to adhere to including processes related to ticket intake, ticket resolution, client escalation, and incident management
- Evaluate and recommend investment opportunities to automate Client Support, including self-service features that allow for future customer growth with minimized support resources; partner with marketing, engineering, sales and global services to ensure all aspects of the customer relationship are considered in defining the solution
- Partner with product and engineering to define a scalable process for resolving product bugs and customer issues and prove feedback from customers on product quality and features to influence design for usability
- Perform gap analysis and establish an inventory of internal process improvement initiatives including updating and maintaining a library of training materials and FAQs
- Be the final point of escalation for clients who require elevated levels of care
- You have unusually high empathy for clients and colleagues
- You are a servant leader, defining your success by the results of your team and clients
- You get stuff done. You have a bias for action
- You are comfortable with uncertainty and change
- You don’t tire from obstacles; you identify and execute solutions
- You have impeccable attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and innovate in a fast-paced high-growth company environment
- 5+ years workforce management experience, including staffing modeling
- 2+ years experience leading a team larger than 20 employees
- Experience in Unified Communications, UCaaS or VOIP services
- Experience with SaaS companies highly desired
- Experience with CRMs, including Salesforce.com, Zoho, Freshdesk, Zendesk, or HubSpot
- Experience implementing Client Support tools, including a ticketing system, internal knowledge base, client-facing knowledge base, and client community
- Strong understanding of contact center operations, analytics, and technology
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
What We Offer:
Compensation package will include a competitive base salary and performance incentives. Additional benefits include:
- Company equity program
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k plan
- Professional Development / Education Reimbursement
- Dog Friendly
- Commuter (RTD) discount
- Fitness (Movement) discount
- 40+ Company events per year
About Us: FluentStream is one of Colorado’s fastest growing software companies, according to the experts at Inc. 5000. We are a fun, fast-paced and innovative software company based in the RiNo neighborhood of Denver. Our mission is to automate and simplify how businesses communicate with their clients. Our unified suite of cloud-based software apps provides a single-system to power, manage and improve live client communications.