Reporting to the CEO and a member of the leadership team, this role will have ownership of FluentStream’s Marketing function, which supports a variety of different business objectives including the acquisition, engagement and satisfaction of our clients and employees.
- Design and execute marketing strategies to support our objectives and long-term growth
- Implement repeatable communications process that can scale efficiently
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of internal and external content including the website, blogs, newsletters, sales collateral, videos, product marketing materials, etc.
- Define, develop, and execute customer-focused demand generation programs aimed at growing lifetime value of our customers and driving pipeline
- Design and execute impactful omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Deliver new methods and ideas to improve customer experience and retention
- Develop thoughtful communications programming to drive engagement and product adoption at key moments throughout the customer and user lifecycle
- Develop and execute our branding strategy; identify creative opportunities to efficiently improve our branding and brand awareness
- Create and deliver effective executive and board presentations
- Coordinate and ensure the success of company events
- 8+ years experience as a leader or key contributor in marketing and communications
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams to achieve strategic company objectives
- Creative, organized and a self-motivator that is passionate about what they do
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SaaS experience, preferably in business or unified communications (UCasS)
- Experience with common marketing tools such as Salesforce.com and HubSpot
- Experience managing strategic cross-functional projects and change processes
$125,000 to $185,000 per year plus equity
Location: This role can be located anywhere in the United States. We are a fully-remote organization, with employees distributed throughout the country.
- Company equity program
- Monthly stipend to facilitate a comfortable remote work environment
- Medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid family leave
- 401k plan
- Reimbursement for education and professional development
- Employee assistance program
- Pet insurance
FluentStream is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that simplifies and automates how businesses communicate with customers. Thousands of businesses across the country have replaced their legacy phone system with FluentStream’s modern, cloud-based communications platform. Our apps enable support, sales and other professionals to deliver an exceptional customer experience from any device or location. Our 80+ remote employees share a passion for teamwork, fast-paced challenges, flexibility and inclusion. We are proud to be consecutively recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies, and by BuiltIn as one of best companies to work for in the U.S.