FluentStream is seeking a Senior Integrations Program Manager to support our strategic growth initiatives by successfully integrating new businesses into FluentStream’s operations.
- Detail-oriented and organized, ready for whatever comes your way
- Ability to see opportunities within obstacles
- Embrace uncertainty and change
- Resilient and love a good challenge
- Comfortable speaking up when you see areas for improvement
- Reliable: when you say you’ll do something, you get it done
- Willing to take action and lead initiatives
- Easily cultivate relationships built on trust and accountability
- Develop and own the Service Delivery Integration playbook to guide each function through integration, planning, and execution
- Work closely during the diligence process with Corporate Development department to build comprehensive integration plans, drive alignment on those plans, and ensure pre-transaction closing preparedness
- Provide leadership within organization through M&A due diligence, integration planning and execution, and project management of strategic initiatives
- Drive due diligence through integration success, minimize execution risks, and drive efficiencies while also finding opportunities to improve and scale the current model
- Work cross-functionally with executives, functional leaders, and their teams to ensure overall integration preparedness, resourcing, and alignment
- Lead all facets of integration including day-to-day project management, execution through cross-functional teams, communication to various stakeholders (including executives and Board of Directors), and serving as a guide/resource for acquired teams and leaders.
- Own integration scorecards, milestones, and metrics reporting; track and own short- and long-term progress toward goal objectives
- Identify & solve sophisticated cross-functional challenges related to integration, including employee leveling and org design, onboarding, total rewards & systems integration
- Support & enable quality control and continuous improvement to the program by identifying ways to improve the employee or customer experience.
- Strategize, plan, and execute key achievements and activities across functions, monitor inter-dependencies, mitigate program risks, and execute communication plans
- Set the pace of the integration while considering cost, quality, and level of disruption to the business with a focus on employee, partner and customer satisfaction
- Perform due diligence and compose reports on target companies, identifying and summarizing key findings, issues and risks for leadership assessment
- Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks, and dependencies; proactively identify gaps, suggest mitigants, and take action to complete open items
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably in cross-functional M&A program or project management roles, management consulting, or business operations
- Baseline familiarity with integration requirements across a range of functions from HR, recruiting, finance, and legal to operational and technical functions like onboarding, customer support, product delivery and engineering
- Demonstrated ability to lead the planning and execution of complex projects requiring coordination of work across multiple stakeholders, negotiations and problem resolutions. Willingness to directly project manage integrations.
- Proven success working on large initiatives from framing the problem, conducting analyses, building the operating framework, and driving execution through to success
- Inquisitive self-starter, tolerant of ambiguity who enjoys working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment; good work ethic and sense of accountability
- Excellent communication skills to work with senior leaders across various geographies and functions; comfortable in business and technical discussions
- Team player with strong ability to forge relationships and collaborate remotely across the organization
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Excellent strategic, analytical, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with ability to operate cross-functionally at all organization levels, bias for action.
- Mission-driven, enthusiastic to learn and grow; team-oriented with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with founders and acquired teams. Demonstrated ability to dig into the details and work collaboratively with stakeholders across departments and levels
- Experience working with tools including GSuite, Smartsheet, Slack and Salesforce
- Previous M&A project management and/or UCaaS experience
Compensation Range: $95,000 – $160,000