Onboarding Coordinators at FluentStream are the first face of the company after a client signs onto our services. Onboarders are the experts who advise clients on how FluentStream’s features can help their business by taking their phone system to the next level. Onboarders are the ones who turn theory into practice and ideas into action. This position works directly with the same clients on a daily basis, forming relationships with them, building trust and confidence.
The ideal candidate would have a holistic, big-picture mindset, able to plan their own workday and workload, independently-motivated and willing to learn. They would be personable and confident in speaking to clients.
What we’re looking for
- Positive demeanor
- Great communication skills
- Time management skills
- Knack for problem-solving
- Big picture mindset
- Eagerness to learn
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with clients in a positive, supportive, and knowledgeable manner.
- Explain complex ideas in a clear and concise way to avoid client confusion.
- Manage relationships with multiple clients and keep them engaged in the onboarding process.
- Create and adhere to a project plan.
- Manage goals, milestones, and project dates.
- Handle multiple projects and track multiple tasks at various stages of completion.
- Learn how the FluentStream applications work and what they can do for your client’s business needs.
- Manage higher-level technical troubleshooting issues while maintaining client trust and rapport.
- Successfully onboard clients during a 30-day window.
- Be available to work a specified schedule in support of our client’s needs during business hours
- 2-3 years in client-facing roles, including Sales, Customer Success, or Customer Support
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks of varying importance and urgency
- Detail oriented with excellent planning, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Empathetic communicator, capable of translating client issues or concerns into actionable insights and deliverables
- Clear and consistent communicator who follows up and follows through
- Team player who will collaborate across the organization to ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Flexible while working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with helpdesk systems, ticketing boards and other SaaS tools essential to the business
- Previous telecom or SaaS experience
- Project management experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan
- Participate in ownership of the company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Deadline to apply is September 21, 2020.