As a Program Manager in our Client Experience department, you will oversee ongoing project implementation, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the accurate and timely realization of project deliverables. The scope of your daily workflow will change by the day, and the client, and you will embrace the fluid nature of this position with focus and determination.
In this dynamic role, you will be part of a highly functioning Strategic Programs team while also thriving on the autonomy that comes with this position. You will approach your work as a problem solver with a client-driven mindset; enjoying the relationships you’ll build with each partner and client while becoming their champion within FluentStream. Problem-solving skills, strategic thinking, and personal initiative are key to success. Your work will be integral to FluentStream’s long-term success, and your impact will span across the company as you collaborate with other departments to improve our products and processes.
Our fast-moving culture demands that you not only identify what needs to be done but drive it to completion. We enable smart, critical thinkers to make decisions and move quickly while encouraging them to utilize the resources around them by always fostering a collaborative, team-oriented approach.
- You are detail-oriented and organized, ready for whatever comes your way
- You see opportunity in obstacles
- You thrive in uncertainty and change
- You are resilient and love a good challenge
- You speak up when you see areas for improvement
- You are reliable: when you say you’ll do something, you get it done
- You don’t wait to be told what to do, you take the initiative and see it through
- You cultivate relationships built on trust and accountability
- Collaborate with partners to coordinate project timeline and deliverables, ensuring on-time and accurate delivery
- Become a FluentStream system expert capable of troubleshooting and resolving client issues, identifying product gaps, or determining technical hurdles preventing seamless product adoption
- Oversee all aspects of project delivery, including account discovery, technical setup and migration, and system training
- Successfully manage simultaneous projects at various stages of development, maintaining consistent, open communication with partners and clients
- Identify recurring client issues to improve system adoption, reduce friction and increase process efficacy
- Guide end-users through successful technology implementation and training to ensure long-term satisfaction and product adoption
- Build trust and communicate effectively with owners, executives, office managers, and power users alike to instill confidence in FluentStream’s team and our technology
- Collaborate internally to develop integration program best practices through routine communication, process documentation, and knowledge sharing
- Establish appropriate expectations with clients while becoming their internal champion and advocate, ensuring their issues are escalated and resolved in a timely manner
- 2-3 years in client-facing roles, including Sales, Customer Success, or Customer Support
- Previous telecom or SaaS experience
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks of varying importance and urgency
- Detail oriented with excellent planning, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Empathetic communicator, capable of translating client issues or concerns into actionable insights and deliverables
- Clear and consistent communicator who follows up and follows through
- Team player who will collaborate across the organization to ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Flexible while working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with helpdesk systems, ticketing boards and other SaaS tools essential to the business
- Project management experience
- Must be able to work in our Denver offices (no remote or relocation assistance available)
We have a kegerator of course, a fancy espresso machine, dog friendly, and a work hard/play hard mentality.
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
- 401k Plan
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Paid family leave
- Company equity program
- Professional Development/Tuition Reimbursement
FluentStream is one of Colorado’s fastest growing software companies, according to Inc. Magazine, and one of the most enjoyable places to work. Our mission is to simplify how businesses communicate with their clients. Our unified suite of cloud-based software apps provides businesses with a single system to power, manage and improve live client communications. In addition to replacing legacy business phone systems, we also power video, screen-sharing, fax, messaging and other business communication channels.