Seeking a part time, contract Recruiting Coordinator to screen candidates and coordinate the interview process. Working closely with the Head of People Operations, you will engage candidates, move them through the hiring pipeline and ensure a positive candidate experience. This position can be remote after an initial training period.
The ideal candidate is independently-motivated, enjoys working with people in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, is extremely organized and detail-oriented, and is passionate about creating a positive candidate experience. They will be able to easily build rapport with candidates and help guide them through the hiring process.
What we’re looking for
- Positive demeanor
- Great communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and then explain to candidates details around our open positions.
- Ability to ask questions to quickly assess if candidates will fit our company culture and whether they can do the job they applied for.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles
- Schedule and Conduct phone interviews/ screenings
- Informs candidates of job duties/responsibilities, compensation and benefits programs, work schedule/conditions, career advancement opportunities, etc.
- Refer candidates to hiring managers or suggest other roles better suited to their skills
- Responsible for following up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure timely process
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data
- Coordinate and schedule interviews and follow-ups
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Reviews and evaluates applicants work history, education, training, and other qualifications.
- Notifies applicants of consideration or rejection
- At least 1 year of recruiting experience, or 2+ years in human resources
- Flexible while working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of urgency, drive, and passion to take ownership of hiring process
- Strong organizational skills and must be detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to understand and communicate the company culture and values
- Technology recruiting or other technical experience a plus
We offer: We have a kegerator of course, a fancy espresso machine, dog friendly, and a work hard/play hard mentality.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Compensation: $20.00 /hour
FluentStream is one of Colorado’s fastest growing software companies for the 2nd year in a row, according to Inc. Magazine, and one of the most fun places to work. Our mission is to simplify how businesses communicate with their clients. Our unified suite of cloud-based software apps (UCaaS) provides businesses with a single system to power, manage and improve live client communications. In addition to replacing legacy business phone systems, we also power video, screen-sharing, messaging and other business communication channels.