FluentStream is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that simplifies and automates how businesses communicate with customers. Thousands of businesses across the country have replaced their legacy phone system with FluentStream’s modern, cloud-based communications platform. Our apps enable support, sales and other professionals to deliver an exceptional customer experience from any device or location. Our 80+ remote employees share a passion for teamwork, fast-paced challenges, flexibility and inclusion. We are proud to be consecutively recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies, and by BuiltIn as one of best companies to work for in the U.S.
We are looking for a Software Developer to work across the Tech organization as we transform our platform and build a scalable solution for current and future growth.
Our vision is to be the communications provider of choice for small and medium businesses by providing simple solutions, integrations, exceptional service and reliability through our relentless efforts to improve our company, client experience, teammates and ourselves. We are looking for curious, driven team members who are excited to help shape the future direction of FluentStream’s technology.
- End to end delivery of the product.
- Working with both frontend and backend frameworks including React, Typescript, Node.js, Java (8 or newer)
- Communicating design/engineering trade-offs to product owners and UX
- Taking loose requirements, working with others to figure out what needs to be done, and driving a project forward.
- Architecting and developing scalable applications for FluentStream’s web platform
- Designing and developing test and release processes, validation procedures, programming and documentation for new application features
- Implement technical prototypes to understand new technologies as well as assess and manage risks for projects in active development
- Champion our culture of ownership and responsibility by demonstrating a dedication to meeting objectives
- Mentor developers at all levels
You might be a good fit if you:
- 5+ years as a full-stack software developer
- Experience with React, Typescript, Node.js, Java (8 or newer)
- Some experience with AWS
- Have experience with the full SDLC
- You have great verbal communication skills
- You get excited by things like dependency injection, reactive extensions, and love to spend your spare time talking about the internals of transpilers.
- Self taught is just fine. We don’t care if you have a degree or what it is in
$150,000 – 250,000 per year
Location: This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the United States. You must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Company equity program
- Monthly stipend to facilitate a comfortable remote work environment
- Medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Short-term disability
- 401k plan
- Reimbursement for education and professional development
- Employee assistance program
- Pet insurance