About the Role: We’re looking for an experienced senior web developer who wants to have a voice in the future of our product. We are looking for someone who can own and take responsibility for delivering the best user experience across a range of products that FluentStream offers on various platforms (mobile, desktop, web etc). On a daily basis, we make decisions about new libraries, tools, software architecture patterns, best practices, and UI design. If having a leading role in such decisions sounds like your thing, FluentStream is the place to be.
- 5+ years as a full-stack software developer
- Experience with frontend and backend frameworks including React, Typescript, Node.js, Java (8 or newer)
- Some experience with AWS
- Experience being responsible for end to end delivery of product
- You are effective at communicating design/engineering trade-offs to product owners and UX
- You have great verbal communication skills
- You get excited by things like dependency injection, reactive extensions, and love to spend your spare time talking about the internals of transpilers.
- Able to take loose requirements, work with others to figure out what needs to be done, and drive a project forward
- Self taught is just fine. We don’t care if you have a degree or what it is in.
At FluentStream, we imagine a smarter business solution. And we don’t just imagine it, we build it and support our customers around the world – and that’s what you’ll be doing at this fun, fast-paced, and innovative company. Being a startup, we don’t conform to the rest of the ideology of what an office should be.
Why we’ll hire you
- You get along well with others and thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- You’re eager to share your knowledge and mentor junior developers around you
- You’re able to take loose requirements, work with others to figure out what needs to be done and drive a project forward
- You have a passion for continuous learning
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan
- Participate in ownership of the company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Pet Insurance
- Monthly remote work Stipend
$125,000 – 250,000 per year
FluentStream is a unified communications as-a-service (UCaaS) company that simplifies and automates how businesses communicate with customers. Thousands of businesses across the country have replaced their legacy phone system with FluentStream’s modern, cloud-based communications platform. Our apps enable support, sales and other professionals to deliver an exceptional customer experience from any device or location. Our 80+ remote employees share a passion for teamwork, fast-paced challenges, flexibility and inclusion. We are proud to be consecutively recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies, and by BuiltIn as one of best companies to work for in the U.S.