About the Role:
At FluentStream, Clients are the Center of our Universe. The Skills Coach is a new role designed to develop our Client Support Team’s skills, and increase consistency and the overall effectiveness of our Streamers. This role will be responsible for quality and consistency of client facing support functions. You will develop material and process to ensure a consistent and efficient delivery of service for all client facing teams. This role will report directly to the Director of Client Experience.
- Support new hire training process and engage team members quickly
- Develop a QA and audit system to track consistency across the client facing teams
- Create and deliver workshops, individual coaching sessions, and lectures relevant to internal change management and our product to all levels within the company.
- Provide regular feedback and coaching for the client facing teams.
- Plan, create, and implement effective CX training curriculum based on company needs.
- Maintain records of training activities and team member progress
- Work collaboratively across all departments and create content in various formats
- Create and edit training resources including videos and internal documentation.
- Manage our SOP documents and ensure our knowledge library is current and effective
- Build courses and develop auditing solutions to ensure employees are compliant and consistent with client support process
- Develop and track metrics associated with learning paths and the overall coaching program
- Make recommendations to increase training and coaching efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare hard copy training materials for training sessions.
- Consulting directly with team members about their learning and development related needs and identifying solutions to best support them.
- Maintain records of coaching activities and team member progress
- Always maintain a customer service orientation.
- Understanding of learning and coaching methodologies in addition to being a creative problem-solver
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Consistent, exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong customer service experience and project management skills.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage while also taking direction as required
- Experience in a similar role is required
- Experience with SaaS and/or VoIP is preferred
Location: We are a 100% remote based company, you will work from your home and can be located anywhere within the United States.
Compensation: $45,000 – $55,000 per year
- Company equity program
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k plan
- Professional Development / Education Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
FluentStream is one of Colorado’s fastest growing companies according to Inc. 5000 and we are one of 2021’s Best Places to Work according to BuiltIn Colorado. We are a fun, fast-paced and innovative communication software company. Our mission is to automate and simplify how businesses communicate with their clients. Our unified suite of cloud-based software apps provides a single-system to power, manage and improve live client communications. We are a 100% remote-based company with employees all over the United States.