About the Role: At FluentStream, Clients are the Center of our Universe. This newly created role will increase scalability and the overall effectiveness of our new employee onboarding. This role will be responsible for crafting a highly technical training program for all of our client-facing teams. You will develop cross-functionally to ensure that every single FluentStream employee can hop on the phone and support any client. This role will report directly to the Director of Client Experience.
- Support new hire training process and engage team members quickly
- Create and deliver workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures relevant to internal change management and our product to all levels within the company.
- Plan, create, and implement effective CX training curriculum based on company needs.
- Maintain records of training activities and team member progress
- Work collaboratively across all departments and create content in various formats
- Create and edit training resources including videos and internal documentation.
- Manage our SOP documents and ensure our knowledge library is current and effective
- Build courses and develop monitoring solutions to ensure employees are completing all core new hire learning paths and other assigned mandatory trainings, such as security awareness.
- Develop and track metrics associated with learning paths and the overall training program.
- Make recommendations to increase training efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare hard copy and electronic training materials for training sessions.
- Consulting directly with team members about their learning and development related needs and identifying solutions to best support them.
- Select appropriate instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, self-study, lectures, demonstration, role play and web-based training.
- Equip and test internal sales, client support, and implementation staff with product knowledge and tools needed to best serve current and future FluentStream clients
- Always maintain a customer service orientation.
- Understanding of learning methodologies in addition to being a creative problem-solver
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Consistent, exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong customer service experience and project management skills.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage while also taking direction as required
- Experience in a similar role is required
- Experience with SaaS and/or VoIP is preferred
We offer: We have a kegerator of course, a fancy espresso machine, dog friendly, and a work hard/play hard mentality.
- Company equity program
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k plan
- Professional Development / Education Reimbursement
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
FluentStream is one of Colorado’s fastest growing companies according to Inc. 5000 and we are one of 2020’s Best Places to Work according to BuiltIn Colorado. We are a fun, fast-paced and innovative communication software company based in the RiNo neighborhood of Denver. Our mission is to automate and simplify how businesses communicate with their clients. Our unified suite of cloud-based software apps provides a single-system to power, manage and improve live client communications.