As a member of the executive team and reporting to the CEO, the Vice President, Client Operations will play a critical role in the firm’s future growth and transformation. FluentStream’s growth strategy is focused on acquiring, retaining and migrating portfolios of clients (typically purchased from resellers of legacy business phone systems) onto FluentStream’s platform. The Vice President will oversee all client operations, including onboarding and migrations, support, voice operations and client success. This is a critical role that directly impacts the strategic and operational success of the Company. Specifically, this person will:
- Create and execute comprehensive client migration, retention and expansion strategies including effective onboarding and account management, as well as an operational plan including specifics around the people, processes, and technology required to achieve it.
- Evaluate and leverage the existing client support, service delivery and client success strategies, team infrastructure, and operational metrics. Implement necessary adjustments needed to increase renewal rates, drive expansion with current clients, and increase client satisfaction.
- Hire, manage, develop, and build out the client operations team.
- Build leadership strength across all practice areas, mature the services methodology, and build a highly profitable and scalable services organization.
- Drive client lifetime value by defining the client journey. Deploy programs to help drive business value with clients, client goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and pursue client growth opportunities.
- 10+ years of relevant experience with 5+ years focused on client success/operations. Experience in the UCaaS industry with a focus on SMBs is required.
- A deep understanding of various client success models and strategies. Up to date on emerging success trends.
- Ability to respond to high-impact clients and product escalations in a way that drives client loyalty.
- High-impact leadership skills, including the ability to set a clear vision and strategy, build a strong team, motivate and coach others, and drive results.
- A clear vision for building and scaling a world-class client operations/success organization.
- Capability to think strategically and translate strategy into execution. The ability to implement processes, organizational structures, and IT systems to optimize client management.
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence.
Compensation: $150,000 to $250,000 annual salary
Location: This role can be located anywhere in the United States. We are a fully-remote organization, with employees distributed throughout the country.
- Company equity program
- Monthly stipend to facilitate a comfortable remote work environment
- Medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid family leave
- 401k plan
- Reimbursement for education and professional development
- Employee assistance program
- Pet insurance
A member of the Inc. 5000 list for the past three years, FluentStream is one of the fastest-growing private SaaS companies in the U.S.
FluentStream develops and markets cloud-based Unified-Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) technology to small and medium businesses in North America. The Company provides businesses with a single system to power, manage, and improve live client communications. In addition to replacing legacy business phone systems, FluentStream offers applications for contact center management, video conferencing, screen-sharing, fax, messaging and other business communication channels. With historic net retention rates greater than 90%, the Company has built a large, diverse client base that spans dozens of different industries.