He likes his Colorado beer and his time to sleep, our Employee Spotlight this week is on none other than our wonderful Customer Experience Representative Bryan Nelson! Bryan has lived in many places over the years ranging from the east coast shores of New Jersey all the way to west coast California until finally settling somewhere in between in Denver, Colorado. When you need an extra phone or help installing one he is your man in the Denver area. No wonder he likes his sleep, he works hard here at FluentStream! Here’s what Bryan had to say about our questions this week,
1. If you could only drink one beer for the rest of your life, what would it be?
DryDock — Old Ale
(We all know it’s his favorite too, he tries to convince us to make our next keg this one…yumm.)
2. You can either shoot flames or ice as your superhero power, which do you choose? And why?
Fire, there’s less evidence to clean up.
(And we thought it would be for solar manipulation.)
3. Who’s your favorite band right now?
P.O.S Never Better!
4. What’s your favorite movie?
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
5. If you were a type of food what food would you be and why?
Pizza, because you are what you eat, so I’m probably already at least 75% pizza.
6. If you could have a drink with anyone, (fictional, alive, dead, famous, non-famous) who would it be?
Richard Feynman. I like to think I know a lot about theoretical physics, I’d like to see what he thinks about my idea that the universe has no beginning or end.
(Hmm deep stuff.)
7. If you were to write a self-help book, what would the topic be?
How to cure your self-help addiction.
8. What is your favorite activity to do in Denver?
There you have it, the man who would write a contradicting book and meet one smart dude, Bryan Nelson!