More than 5 million businesses have “gone Google,” including 64% of the Fortune 500 companies. It is pretty clear why: the Google for Work toolkit is hugely robust. The toolkit includes: the superior Chrome browser, mobile-friendly devices like Chromebooks, security by Google, Google’s cloud infrastructure, and cloud apps like Gmail, Drive, Hangouts, Docs, and Sheets. Softphones for Chromebooks are now essential. Try WebPhone free here.
The FluentCloud WebPhone is a complete business phone that lives in your Chrome browser, connects your employees to our robust multi-user business phone system, and is uniquely well-suited for adding voice communications to Chromebooks. With FluentCloud WebPhone, Chromebooks become highly-evolved, all-in-one employee workstations. Here are 10 of our favorite advantages of adding FluentCloud WebPhone to your Chromebooks:
- Mobility. Work is not what it used to be. People are progressively less stuck to the idea that a fully-productive workday means being at your desk from some hour in the morning through some hour in the evening. The businesses that run the world do not close their doors at five. Having the tools you need to do your job at your disposal regardless of what time it is or where you are is more and more of a necessity. With FluentCloud WebPhone, your business phone lives in the slim, lightweight, mobile-friendly body of a Chromebook.
- Affordability. At the time of publishing, there are five Chromebooks on Amazon’s list of the 20 Best Sellers in Laptop Computers. All of them are under $300. Google calculated that, “Chromebooks can save you about $5,000 per computer over 3 years when compared to traditional PCs.” These slim, speedy, secure, and inexpensive devices can become all-in-one employee toolkits with the addition of FluentCloud WebPhone, and that is hugely exciting.
- Security. Warnings to be cautious about the tools and systems you use to protect your business’s data are abundant. Google has built-in many security features to both Chrome and Chromebooks. The FluentCloud WebPhone is built as an extension to Chrome, meaning that it benefits from the same built-in security and security updates that Chrome receives. Automatically.
- Automatic updates. Straight from Google: “Each time you turn your Chromebook on, it automatically updates itself with the latest features, hardware and system updates, and anti-virus software.” This means more time spent up-and-running and less working with IT staff to update and protect your computer.
- So much more than Google Voice. With FluentCloud WebPhone on a Chromebook, your phone ties into an enterprise-level business phone system. The advantages are huge: access to 50+ features, control over your system from the elegant My FluentCloud Web Portal, access to sophisticated reporting and analytics, 24/7/365 US based customer support, guaranteed 99.99% uptime, and more.
- Speedy deployment. It takes 15 minutes to set-up a new employee’s complete workstation. Enough said?
- All-in-one. Your team will love their workstations. There is little for them to manage or learn. If something goes wrong, there won’t be 199 questions to ask and answer about what could be causing the problem.
- Cloud-based. The FluentCloud WebPhone for Chromebook advances your business’s move to eliminate bulky, costly, IT infrastructure. With FluentStream you can eliminate on-premise telecom infrastructure entirely and continue your business’s move to the cloud.
- 99.99% Uptime Guaranteed. Our Service Level Agreement guarantees that your business’s FluentStream phone system will be live more than 99.99% of the time.
- Text Messaging. The FluentCloud WebPhone allows you to send and receive SMS text messages from your Chromebook, allowing you to communicate with SMS-enabled devices through a favorite channel.